Process Sensors Has Always Valued Quality Customer Service and For Halloween We Were Progressive!
Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox & David Ortiz on their World Series Victory and History!
Congratulations to the Cardinals on their 4 -2 Game two victory over the Boston Red Sox that ties the World Series at one game to one!
World Series Game 1 Red Sox vs. St. Louis Cardinals
Game 2 Tonight
Certain applications require the NIR measurement of moisture or active ingredient in powdered, granular or flake material at a point where it is conveyed by gravity drop or air. The lack of continuous flow and varying product density are not suitable for measurement through a sight glass.
The Snorkel Sampler collects product via a stainless steel tube terminating in a sample cup and viewing window. The Snorkel Sampler is bolted to a spud attachment that is welded to the conveyor duct around a hole cut at the selected sample point and supported with a bracket. This allows easy insertion and removal of the Snorkel Sampler for routine maintenance.
The user selectable measurement cycle allows for sample collection and measurement followed by an air purge blast to empty the sample cup. The Snorkel Sampler also includes an adjustable delay cycle that holds the digital display, analog and digital outputs constant while the collection cup of the Snorkel Sampler refills for the next measurement cycle.
Process Sensors Corp. (PSC) will be an active participant and sponsor at the AIMCAL Web Coating & Handling Conference 2013 Charleston, SC. PSC will participate in Sunday and Monday Table Top Events and PowerPoint summaries. PSC will also present a paper on Monday, October 28th in Aimcal’s Processing Technology section at 10:30. The paper discusses “Controlling Re-Moisturizers to Reduce Edge Curl and Improve Web Flatness with Cross Direction Web Moisture Profile”.
AIMCAL Conference is October 27 – 30th in Charleston, SC. Industry experts gather to discuss problems and solutions. We hope to see you there!
MCT460 Offers New Features that Raise the Bar for NIR Transmitters
- Processing electronics upgraded and optimized to improve sensor performance and flexibility.
- New high performance microcontroller with dual core architecture. One core dedicated to NIR signal acquisition and a second core programmed to manage computations and communications options.
- MCT460 samples entire NIR signal train for increased measurement accuracy.
- Direct USB connectivity port.
- Embedded boot loader allows sensor firmware to be upgraded through USB or serial interface.
- Filter wheel speed adjustable through software.
- Improved PbS (lead sulfide) detector temperature control for enhanced stability in arduous environments.
- Built in data logger for measured constituents and sensor diagnostics.
- IP67 cast aluminum enclosure.
- Large (5.7”) Operator Interface Touch Screen with bigger and brighter display.